Sunday, September 23, 2007

Be a Value Travel Hunter in the Philippines

There is no education quite like the lessons of travel!

I enjoy travelling... alone, with my family or friends. Getting around the Philippines is so easy but getting the best travel deal is very tricky. A lot of research is needed. The internet space is not enough.

When I was a little younger, I always wanted to experience the best hotels and destinations in the Philippines. I still do but with so many financial responsibilities, budget priorities must first be considered. I do not want to reduce my travel experiences so I needed to change my travel paradigm and be a Value Travel Hunter.

From 3 hour vacations to day excursions, overnight stays and 7 day vacations, I plan to document my travel experiences and convert them into value travel tips for would be value travel hunters like me.
Value Travel Tips in the Philippines will include transportation, shopping, accommodation, food, destination & attraction, culture and tools.

I hope my weekly uploads will help you plan your value vacation in the Philippines.

Mabuhay!
Be a Value Travel hunter.